Valid as from January 2018
CGL shall be entitled to make the following charges and to adjust the said charges from time to time:
|Late Payment/default charge
|Request for copy documents
|Request for information re: loan
|Dunning letters / Default letters
The above charges, are commensurate with and reflect the actual administrative cost of performing the relevant action.
Fees and expenses
Set out below is a list of the amount of certain of the fees and expenses that may be incurred in connection with this Agreement. This list is indicative only, and the actual fees and expenses charged to the Borrower by the Creditor will depend on a number of factors, including:
- the jurisdiction of registration;
- the length of the Boat (if the Boat is longer than 15 metres then prices may be higher);
- whether the Boat is new or unregistered or there is a change of ownership
- whether preparation, administration and registration is straightforward;
- the time spent by any agents or sub-contractors of the Lender undertaking any of their responsibilities on behalf of the Lender to facilitate the administration required under this Agreement or the Mortgage;
- any bespoke requests by the Borrower.
- any reasonable remuneration, costs, charges or expenses of a Receiver appointed to act on your behalf pursuant to the terms of the Agreement.
||Guide amount (excluding VAT)
|Agent’s fee for registering a Boat, mortgage and Notice of Mortgage Intent
||Fixed fee – see below
|MCA fee for Notice of Mortage Intent
|MCA fee for Registration of Mortage
|MCA fee for Full Registration
|Transcript of Registry
|Tonnage survey fee (under 15m)
|Tonnage Plate (showing official number and net tonnage)
|Companies House fee (companies only)
||£ 13 per charge
|Five year MCA registration fee
|Agents fees for re-registration after 5 years
|Agents fees for discharge of the mortage
Such fees and expenses are subject to change which is outside our control.
The Lender’s agent will register the Boat and the Mortgage, and arrange the Tonnage Certificate required for registration of the Boat for a fixed fee to be advised by the Lender, on the basis that the Boat is under 15 metres and is in the United Kingdom. This fee includes the MCA fees.
If the Boat is not in the United Kingdom and/or is over 15 metres there will be an additional charge for the Tonnage Certificate, which is available on request from the Lender.
Further, if you are a company or limited liability partnership, the Lender’s agent will register the Mortgage and Deed of Assignment of Earnings and Insurances (if applicable) at Companies House. The Lender’s agent will charge an additional fee of £150 plus VAT and the Companies House fee of £13 for the Mortgage and £13 for the Deed of Assignment of Earnings and Insurances.
The MCA fees set out above are the fees for standard service and registration can take between approximately 2-6 weeks. If you require the Boat to be registered as a priority, the MCA have a premium service, for which there are additional fees. The MCA premium service fees are available on request from the Lender.
Enforcement charges will depend upon the above mentioned factors but in all cases shall reflect the actual costs of our agents.